Business Development Officer
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop business and marketing plans in coordination with the Head of Business Development to achieve set revenue/customer acquisition goals.
- Research the market for identifying new business opportunities, develop lead generating platform.
- Understand the target markets, including industry, company, project to develop proposals for matching products and services to solve prospects clients’ business problem.
- Develop business proposals for new and existing customers.
- Collaborate with marketing team for lead generating marketing activities.
- Develop referrals with customers from presently engaged customers.
- Embrace a strong understanding of our products and services, our competition in the industry and positioning.
- Develop in-depth knowledge about business development practices, marketing activities, prospective clients and industry trends.
- Maintain a knowledge repository of clients, referrals, RFPs, prospects, and presentations.
- Develop strong customer relationships in order to generate a high volume of prospective clients.
- Manage customer calls and appointments effectively for new opportunities.
- Participate in industry forums, client discussions, and conferences as a representative of the organization.
- Determine cross-selling opportunities among different offices.
- Hire, train, and guide the marketing and business development associates.
Competencies and Skills Required:
- High pursuing capacity with persistence and perseverance.
- Strong communication, presentation, and creative skills.
- Deep and fast learning and an open persistent mindset to new technologies.
- Active in social media platform among the industry people.
- Basic knowledge of computers (MS Word, Excel, and Power point). G Suite skills will be an added bonus.
- Creative and able to manage assigned responsibilities with little supervision.
- Bachelor’s running or degree in Business, IT, Marketing or related field.
- 1-2 years of working experience in related field.
- Must possess good communication skills, decision-making, strategic thinking, leadership, interpersonal, and ethical conduct skills.
- The ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously – result oriented.
- Team player, comfortable operating in a demanding and high-paced environment.
- Experience in leading a project team is desirable.
Suitable candidates meeting the above criteria are requested to send their CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org