Genese Solution Pvt. Ltd is Nepal’s first Cloud Consulting Company. We have our Head office. Phuyal Limited, in London and branch offices in Bangladesh, Pakistan and Australia. We are one and only Standard Consulting Partner for Amazon Web Services (AWS) in Nepal. We are also partner with Microsoft and Alibaba. Genese’s core technical team resides in Nepal and provides consultancy and support worldwide for Cloud Solution.
We are looking for a person for the position of Executive Assistant who is passionate about big changes happening in the world of business and technology like Cloud, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Big Data Analytics, and how they would positively impact our lives. We would like the new team member to be a part of the everyday decision and action to bring into reality the large vision of our company, i.e. to be the no. 1 cloud solution provider consultancy firm in Nepal and increase our global footprint.
Growth and career is no issue but what attitude towards work you have matters a lot to us and how you work in a team is important.
Executive Assistant Job Purpose
Works closely with Global CTO to organize administrative tasks so that they can spend maximum time on strategic tasks.
Duties and responsibilities
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the Global CTOs
- Reminding Global CTO of important tasks and deadlines
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Take minutes during meetings
- Managing databases and filing systems
- Assisting managers with projects where the manager might be working on by researching or writing reports
- Standing in for their manager in their absence.
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Organize and maintain the office filing system
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role will be preferred.
- A knowledge of standard software packages and the ability to learn company-specific software if required.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars and copy machines)
- Trustworthy, reliable, bright and mature individual who exhibits excellent judgment regarding highly confidential information
- Must have a flexible schedule and be available via phone 24/7
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written; ability to draft, edit and proofread with an awareness of deadlines
What we offer
- A friendly, competitive and creative working environment
- 5 working days in a week (09:00am-06:00 pm)
- Refreshment and team building activities
- Training for their personal and professional growth, by promoting them to attend seminars and meetings
- Work in the leadership firm in Cloud Computing in Nepal
- Work in multidisciplinary areas in start-up ecosystem
- Get to know the working culture of companies like Amazon, Microsoft, Google, Alibaba being affiliates for them in Nepal.
- Exposure in team management and leadership
Suitable candidates meeting the above criteria are requested to send their CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 22, 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the further selection process. You are requested to clearly mention the position you are applying for in the subject of the email.