We are looking for students who have a keen interest in learning Cloud Computing and Amazon Web Services.
Duties and responsibilities
- Learn core AWS Services and their use cases.
- Learn to develop applications based on AWS Serverless Services like Lambda, APIGateway, Aurora, DynamoDB, S3 etc.
- Learn to develop distributed system components and decoupled applications on AWS cloud.
- Learn to design scalable, highly available, fault tolerent and highly secure cloud infrastructures as per the clients requirement
- Learn to provision AWS infrastructures with Cloudformation.
- Learn Amazon SDK for Python/Node.js
- Research on new technologies, services and methods on AWS or as per requirement.
Pre-qualifications for the Interns
- Bachelor Degree completed/running in any computer science/ engineering degree.
- Basic knowledge in the field of cloud computing is a must.
- Good understanding of any programming language (concept).
- Knowledge in AWS or any similar cloud platform is an advantage.
- AWS certificate holders are highly desirable.
- Self-Learning Capabilities and Research Oriented Candidate (Must).
- Highly Confident and Motivated towards learning.
- Must have some experience with programming languages.
- Candidates must have basic cloud computing knowledge.
- Smart, Humble and Disciplined.
Please, Apply through https://careers.phuyal.co.uk/