Marketing & Sales Intern
We are looking for ambitious, proactive and dependable Marketing&Sales Trainees willing to roll up their sleeves and become a part of the rockstar Genese Team, a multinational Cloud Computing company headquartered at United Kingdom and having branches across India, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Australia.
Genese works as the one and only advanced consulting partner for Amazon Web Services (AWS) in Nepal and is also partnered with reputed companies like Google, Microsoft, Alibaba and Digital Ocean.
The following is the Job Description and Job Specification for this role:
- Collaborate in preparing integrated marketing communications plan.
- Assist in the creating activity specific signage, mock-ups, email campaigns, and social media content.
- Contribute in brainstorming and executing various company events.
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems.
- Collect and analyze quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns.
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks.
- Help in the distribution of marketing materials.
- Other tasks as assigned by line manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Information Management.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Self-motivated and strong work ethic.
- Intuitive and Innovative.
- Capable of flourishing and multitasking in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work effectively both as an Individual and as a Team Player.
- Exposure to work at a multinational corporation with excellent corporate culture.
- 5 working days in a week
- Retreat programs
Interested candidates who match the above requirement are requested to send their CV along with covering letter at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 1st February, 2020.