Senior Marketing and Public Relation Officer.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Develop a quarterly marketing plan and work closely business development team to execute the marketing plans.
- Lead the execution of the marketing programs from start to finish, driving collaboration with the stakeholders and leveraging the right internal process.
- Responsible for goal setting, planning, executing & analyzing all social media content
- Responsible to administrate the design, generate captions, edit and post daily social media content (original text, images, video) as per the information provided
- Develop campaign design with design team
- Monitor key metrics of all campaigns.
- Coordinate the mechanics to conduct social media Live, Webinar and Podcast to promote Genese and cloud services and come up with strategies to increase lead to push to business development team.
- Communicate with various media, agencies, printers, and other services to help marketing projects come to fruition.
- Develop messaging, positioning, value proposition, identify target audience, and pertinent product marketing areas in collaboration with business development team.
- Responsible for recommending company participation in public event to managing and coordinating for company activities in event for lead generation and brand image development.
- Responsible for maintaining Public Relationship with Media in regards to write-ups and broadcasting of technology concerned with company business.
- Develop business cases for marketing programs at the proposal stage and make recommendations on marketing tactics
- Deploy marketing team and outsources human resources for different projects under supervision
- Report to Business Development Manager for progress, budget and results.
- MBA Degree preferred, with a minimum of 2 years of experience in Advertising Agency/FMCG/Electronics/Liquor/IT or related field.
- Must possess good communication skills, decision-making, strategic thinking, leadership, interpersonal, and ethical conduct skills
- The ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously – result oriented
- Team player, comfortable operating in a demanding and high-paced environment.
- Experience leading project teams is desirable.
- Basic knowledge of computers (MS Word. Excel, and Power-Point)
- Creative and able to manage assigned responsibilities with little supervision