Web and Graphics Designer
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conceptualizing creative ideas with clients.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Create PSDs for the visual layout of web pages and convert each design into HTML and CSS.
- Liaising with Back-end developers to ensure web and app logic is properly integrated working in parallel with the Front-end Development Team.
- Provide design support to other business lines to create product graphics, logos, identity design, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience using CSS framework (such as Bootstrap…).
- Experience in using a version control system, preferably Git.
- Candidate should have a creative & analytic mindset in Graphics/ UX/UI designs.
- Proficiency in working with Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign, Adobe XD).
- Familiarity with other front-end frameworks and libraries (such as Angular, React, etc).
- Strong collaboration, communication and interpersonal skills.
- A portfolio of previous and current work demonstrating various successful projects.